Visit the 602 Squadron Museum
The 602 Squadron Museum was officially opened on 22 October 1983 by Marshal of the Royal Air Force, The Lord Cameron of Balhousie. The museum was housed in the Rolls-Royce Factory at Hillington and was built to commemorate the outstanding achievements of No. 602 (City of Glasgow) Squadron, Royal Auxiliary Air Force from its formation in 1925 until its disbandment in 1957.
In 2006, the Rolls-Royce factory at Hillington was closed after over 60 years of proud operation. The 602 Squadron Museum found new accomodation at the Royal Highland Fuisiliers Home Headquarters on Sauchiehall Street.